We respect the privacy of your data. All sensitive information and documentation you provide to us is used solely for the purpose you have provided it to us.
What We Collect
- We collect personally identifiable information such as name, age, address, contact details (such as telephone numbers) and/or email addresses.
- The nature of your enquiry may determine the type(s) of additional information and documentation that you may need to send to us in order to process your enquiry. This may include evidence, correspondence and any other relevant documents.
- Some phone calls may be recorded for training, monitoring and data retrieval purposes.
- We may also collect payment information, including credit card details, which we may store for a period of time that is deemed necessary to facilitate the provision of services or during which fees are outstanding.
- We may use facilities to monitor the use of our websites, including but not limited to keyword searches, browsing patterns, file downloads, frequency of visits, traffic volume, type of browser and operating systems.
- By using our website(s) you agree that any information provided will be transferred into the United Kingdom, and you hereby consent to such transfer
Use of Information
- We will primarily use your information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized forms.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our websites.
- We may use certain other information collected from you to help diagnose technical problems, administer our WebSites and improve the quality and types of services delivered.
- We may provide non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information derived from the actions of our visitors and Account holders to third parties in order to demonstrate the value we deliver to users.
- We may, from time to time, use email or other means to contact you regarding services we believe may be useful or appropriate to you from our subsidiaries or carefully chosen associate companies.
- You are at liberty to opt out of receiving such offerings at any time by contacting us, or by unsubscribing to such communications as they arrive.
ShenSmith Group has implemented processes intended to protect user information and maintain security of data. Each Account holder is assigned a unique user name and password, which is required to access their Account. It is each user’s responsibility to protect the security of his or her login information. We have attempted to protect the ShenSmith Group’s servers by locating them in areas with security procedures, use of firewalls and implementing other generally available security technologies.
These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data, but NO GUARANTEE CAN BE MADE THAT YOUR INFORMATION AND DATA WILL BE SECURE FROM INTRUSIONS AND UNAUTHORIZED RELEASE TO THIRD PARTIES.
Cancellation or Termination of the Account
If you choose to cancel your Account and leave our WebSites’ Services or your Account is terminated because of your breach of the Terms of Service, please be aware that ShenSmith Group may for a time retain residual information in our backup and/or archival copies of our database. We will make reasonable commercial efforts to delete your information as soon as reasonably practical.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
As a business service, ShenSmith Group does not target its offerings toward, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from users under 13 years of age.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use our WebSites we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. You may update your Account information by logging into your Account. When requests come to ShenSmith Group with regard to personal information, we ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Changes to this Policy
We may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by posting a prominent notice on our WebSites and possibly sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Account. We do not intend to reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent, and we expect most such changes will be minor. Each version of this Policy will be identified at the bottom of the page by its effective date.
“Simon & His Camera”