Legal Advice and Representation for Criminal matters
We can assist you to appoint counsel for both advice and representation in all areas of criminal matters, at every stage of the proceedings against you.
It is very important that you seek advice at the earliest possible stage, in order that our barristers can help to prepare your case as thoroughly as possible.
We can provide help with both summary and serious offences, such as:
- motoring offences and charges
- criminal damage charges
- battery and assault charges, including assault with intent to cause grievous bodily harm
- drunk and disorderly charges
- burglary and aggravated burglary charges
- drugs charges, such as possession of drugs, possession with intent to supply
- robbery charges
- murder / homicide charges and attempted murder charges / conspiracy to commit murder
- rape charges and rape allegations
If you have have a need for advice or need to be represented by a barrister in any of the above criminal charges or any other criminal charge or allegation, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange a barrister for you without delay.
We have highly experienced barristers who have specialised in all areas of criminal matters for many years.
Stephen Harvey QC is an expert criminal barrister, dealing with all and the most serious criminal allegations and has a very strong history of advocacy in such matters.