F. Khan | Barrister
Year of Call: 1988
Inn of Court: Middle Temple
- If you want to get off criminal charges then you need look no further.
- 1st criminal case undertaken in 1985.
- Over 30 year’s experience in criminal law gives Mr Khan a clear advantage above others.
- Mr Khan has the experience of a QC – but without the expense of a QC.
- Mr Khan has won criminal cases when he has had both Queen’s Counsel & Junior Counsel on the other side.
- A very tough fighter who leaves no stone unturned in order to secure an acquittal.
- His vast experience has been used to devastating effect in cross-examination, forensic analysis, destruction of the prosecution case and the securing of not guilty verdicts.
- Mr Khan has secured acquittals at Magistrates Court, Crown Court, High Court & Court of Appeal level.
- With a no nonsense, expert, friendly and down to earth approach Mr Khan has been praised by solicitors, barristers, judges, clients and their families.
CRIMINAL DEFENCE EXPERT
- A criminal defence expert.
- Cases undertaken include
- Rape – Marital / Child / Stranger / Date
- International Hijacking
- Fraud – VAT / Company / Tax / Mortgage / Benefit
- Drugs – Supplying / Importation / Possession / Conspiracy
- Prison Riot
- Health & Safety breaches
- Trading Standards
- Environmental Offences
- Regulatory breaches
- Corporate offences
FAMILY LAW EXPERT
Mr Khan is a family law expert dealing with;
- Child Contact,
- Residence of Children,
- Family Property
- Prohibited Steps Orders
- Specific Issue Orders
- Care cases
and other family law issues.
- If you want to get the right result in your Licensing case then you need look no further.
- First Licensing case undertaken in 1985.
- Licensing issues addressed include
- Sex industry,
- and all related Licensing law issues.
- Due to his abilities Mr Khan has been asked to act for a local authority in Licensing matters and hence knows how the other side will prepare their case. This will be used to your advantage in your case.
- If you want to get the right result in your Immigration case then you need look no further.
- First Immigration case undertaken in 1985.
- Visas / Entry Clearance Applications
- Spouses / Fiancés / Children / Parents / Grand-Parents
- Appeals – Tribunals / High Court / Court of Appeal
- Domestic Violence
- Tier 1 investor visas
- Tier 1 entrepreneur visas
- Tier 2 skilled worker visas
- Tier 2 ICT visas
- Tier 4 student visas
- Tier 5 temporary worker visas
- Partner and family visas
- EEA nationals and family members
- Visitor & short stay visitor visas
- Representative of an overseas business visas
- Persons with UK ancestry
- Human rights and asylum applications
- Indefinite leave to remain applications
- Naturalisation and registration as a British citizen
- Premium and priority visa services
- Administrative review, appeals and judicial review
- and all related Immigration law issues.
- Mr Khan has won many Immigration cases.